Sunday, September 6, 2009

pharcyde



I haven't updated in a loooong time, I guess i've been quite busy
Senior year is what I thought it would be, hard but manageable
And a whole bunch of "thank god its friday" moments

More and more I keep asking myself why I play soccer
I mean, it isn't bad, actually, 80% of the time i'm really having fun
I guess coach green is just a little too crazy for me, oh well

Psych is such a great class, if i was ever a teacher i'd definitley
teach psych. Either that or...guitar or something

My mind feels really disassociated with whats going on sometimes
It still hasn't really hit me that school has started, it just feels like
its been a long time since i've taken a midday nap, or gone to the pool

Anyway, thats about it for now, i'll try to update more often
peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment