My whole body kind of hurts right now
I guess its because i'm kind of sick
and play soccer every day, and stay up
doing homework every night, but its not
a bad hurting...its just good ol' hurtin'
Today in psych we talked about self actualized people
I didn't say anything but I was sort of lost in thought
about how much i've thought about self actualization
but this was the first time I really understood it.
and I felt kinda small.
Mike Posner was a pretty good concert last friday
And it was a great day in general leading up to it
So, I had fun. I had no idea he went to Duke
Small world forreal.

mike p
ReplyDeleteso good
good people good music
ps i'm with you on the whole everything hurting
+ i too have been thinking about self actualization...funny things.
it's legit, huh
ReplyDeletei really like it..
any ideas for your P.S.P* ?
PS: I enjoy seeing you so often on weekends/@ school and gadding about daily life/randomness/spending time in general (!)
*pointless senior project