Thursday, August 6, 2009

So when you see me on the real, formin like Voltron, remember I got deep like a navy seal

Not much time left in summer. Doo doo butter at its finest
I got my car back. I'm doing summer assignments.
I'm feeling better this week than last week.
I'm in really good shape right now.
Feels good to wake up strong
well, feeling strong-er
than the day before.
These lines are
getting really
short.
I.
.


And for some truly inspring art, I bring to you a great metaphorical surrealist with a name of extreme bad-asstery. Vladamir Kush. Have fun.







5 comments:

  1. mmm vladamir kush
    i like

    it's lame that you couldn't hang out w the gang and marianna while she was here
    hrmph

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you won't miss me. don't say things you don't mean silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm. well i leave on the 19th, if you want to see me i would like to see you too. just call me if you wanna make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that.
    some of my sisters worked there too and liked it.


    Hope your senior year's what you expected.

    ReplyDelete