I've been teaching little kids guitar at carolina friends school. Its pretty exhausting but its such a cool school and atmosphere. A tiny girl came up to me when I was at a vending machine and thought my name was Jake, actually, she was positive my name was jake, and she told me to call her Ant and her friend Soap. So....now I call them Ant and Soap.
I've also been training at the regulator, I saw Xandra today (whose party was bangin even though me and kappy had to leave early) ! I spent a lot of the time on wikipedia and playing tetris. It was pretty sick as far as stuff you get paid for goes.
This summer is so different from any other one. Like 80% of my friends are nowhere near Durham. Strange stuff for sure. Oh well. I'm mildly content and I'm gonna go back to bed now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ooo you're working @ cfs and soon the regulator?
ReplyDeletea - i worked at cfs about 2 summers ago and
b - marianna worked at the regulator, as i'm sure you knew, and i like this succession of employees: her, kathleen, and now you! shweet.
fuck well maybe let's hang out weds afternoon right before i go thurs morning? when do you get off from cfs?
you just gotta get outta here, you vajole you.
BLAH YOU MENTIONED ME! It makes me feel cool when other people mention me in their blogs, my b.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the party!!!