Sunday, May 24, 2009

my hearts aflame ,my body's strained

I'll try and recount on some of the more important things that have happened since I last updated, its been a long pseudo-frustrating week, but relaxing all at the same time.

Thursday after school I intended to drive home and somehow ended up at the thrift store. I've never been by myself and I must say, even though thrift stores are mad awesome, they're also mad sketchy. I got some plaid shirts and a watch that I lost immediately after buying it, oh well, it was only a dollar, and i'm not much of a watch person.

Friday was bo-berry biscuits in the worst of ways. Actually, I just didn't feel good and stayed home. It was really boring. but Saturdaaaayyyyy:



Yes, I watched star strek. I had never seen the show before but it was still awesome. I feel like such a mr thompson right now...but hey, I like to think of myself as being way less of a prick than that guy. But back to my little review...I'd give it a 3.5/5, I mean, i'm not a star trek fan by any means but just judging by the movie itself...yeah...3.5.


I also got a bridgestone road bike today. its awesome, but it needs new tires, which I will get like...next weekend. But heres kind of what it looks like, but mine is red:




Well, until next time folks!

5 comments:

  1. ugh! did you see star trek with matt and hannah? i was so bummed you guys were going to southpoint... so far away.
    but i'm going to see it today with my dad... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah! yeah, i was in a completely normal state when i saw it today. which was still really good... but seeing it a different way is going to have to happen eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a road bike.

    I've been recycling two mountain bikes from my youth.



    That pun was unintentional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gone once when I was still in boy scouts.

    It's pretty fun and scary at the same time.

    ReplyDelete