I think i've reached the point of summer where my body and my mind have forgotten what school feels like. Whenever anyone mentions school it doesn't trigger any senses, it seems like something from a long time ago
Its kinda weird, but I don't really miss people. Well, thats a lie, I definitely miss some people, but I feel like this time apart is good for me and people that I normally see everyday and have been seeing for 6+ years at DSA. Most of my friends in my grade, i've known for so long. Even though I love my friends, I know while I don't see them, they're growing and i'm growing so when we meet, our friendship will still be the same, but we'll have more experiences and music and everything to talk about.
I'm going to start working at cfs again next week at guitar camp. I feel like i'll be better prepared this time
Harry Potter sold out last night everywhere sooo..i'm going to try and see it tonight. It was very disapointing but there were hundreds of people at northgate dressed up and everything, i'm glad to have grown up while the books were still coming out. I think to the next generation, harry potter will be as weird as narnia is to me. I mean, I guess some people like it but I mean...a talking lion....psssshhh...

This is in 7th grade, the first picture I ever took on my camera. Check out my skills, I chopped off my own head
And this was when I got my electric guitar in 8th grade...one of those x-mas days where it was like 70 degrees outside, I'm sure.Anyway, thats enough nostalgia for the day, peace.

i like dis post.
ReplyDeletei agree with you on a lot of it.
i'm home (whoo!)
and perhaps i can see you soon